April 19, 2015

Orc Initiation




"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" I snorted, my jeans already starting to tighten in the front and the back, my nose flaring.

"Mmm hmm" The tall boy responded, his eyes filled with lust as he was already unbuttoning his shirt and looking at my bulging pants.

"GRUNT. You asked for it!" Mmm so warm, my color is already starting to change, I can feel it, in the tips of my expanding fingers, the tingle in my taint, spreading to my balls and ass as I unbutton my jeans and lower them and my underwear. I can feel my nose and ears getting bigger. He just stares as he removes the unbuttoned shirt from his chest, the lust in his eyes getting even stronger. 

Yes, he was a good choice.

I rub my hard cock against his thigh, the color changing as it thickens with girth and some length. I push him against the wall, my thick fingers making contact with his neck, his hips thrusting against me as the corruption invades him, rippling green skin starting to spread from my contact point. 

He is enjoying every single moment. He is already pushing back against me, dominance flaring even as he is changing. I picked well, he will be a good top. The confirmation of dominance excites me so much I shoot my first load up his side, initiating a second point of corruption. 

I growl as he suddenly starts to make out with me, shoving his tongue into my mouth, feeling his teeth begin to grow as well as the tent in his jeans.

The color is quickly spreading across him, quicker than I have ever seen before, his chest and stomach quickly thickening, ears and nose already starting to match mine. His growing ass is no match for his jeans as they tighten.

He suddenly breaks the kiss, his tusks as big as mine. He has given in completely and it only makes me harder and ready to shoot again. His eyes... god.

Without warning he turns me around and shoves me down over the front of the bed. Turning I watch as he drops his jeans and boxers to his ankles and kicks them off as he moves toward me. His cock is as thick as mine, his forest green foreskin pulled just behind his thick head. I drool onto the bed with wide eyes, my ass twitching. While his girth matches mine, his length surpasses it. Yes, he is the one, my top.

I face forward again a big orcish smile on my face as he moves up behind me, I can feel his warmth, then the hot wetness of his dripping cock on my spread ass, slightly pushing it back and raising it in the air toward his member.

Here it comes, yes, yes, he is the one! "FUCK MEEEE! GRUNT!"

2 comments: